Best States for visitors to stay in the United States
The United States is a country with a large landmass. The country has 50 semi-autonomous states that have different state laws that govern them. As a visitor who wants to move to the United States, it is very important for you to know the rules that govern the state you are planning to live in the United States. Knowing the rules that govern the state you are planning to live in will enhance your foresight and help you decide the best state you should move to. Even though it is possible to move to any state in the United States, visitors should note the fact that the benefits of living in different states are quite more than each other. According to research, some states are better than others when it comes to how friendly the environments in such states are to visitors and how successful visitors can be in their different careers. Few states that have been flagged the best for visitors in the United States include:
New York State – New York State is the state with the highest population of visitors in the United States. A lot of people do wonder why visitors prefer to move to New York over other states without knowing the special benefits the state has. Benefits of moving to New York as an visitor are:
- Better education: there are about 200 colleges and universities in New York. All of these institutions do give spaces for international students every year. Education for visitors in the state is one of the cheapest in the United States, which is the reason why the state has the second-highest number of international students in the United States behind California alone.
- Work permit: another benefit of moving to New York is the right for visitors to work in the state freely unlike some states that have restrictions for the number of hours you can work per day as a visitor. International students are also allowed to have per time jobs if they are interested.
- Minimum wage: the state has a minimum wage of 11 dollars per hour, which is the fifth highest in United States behind District of Columbia, Washington, California, and Massachusetts.
- Tourist attractions: there are a lot of beautiful sites that attract millions of tourists from all over the world in New York. Living in the state gives you the chance to see these sites from time to time. Beautiful sites in New York include statue of liberty and the empire state building amongst others.
- Health: the health sector in New York is one of the best and cheapest in the United States. The state has a lot of free programs when it comes to giving health care to both citizens and visitors in the country. A good example of free health care services in New York is the free antenatal and postnatal services for pregnant women all over the state.
The question, How can i check if my esta is valid? Should be given answers to if you are from a visa waiver country and you are planning a trip to the US. Also it is important that you Fill ESTA form and submit before planning a trip.
Georgia – Georgia State is also highly populated with visitors; about 15 percent of visitors in the United States are in Georgia. The state is known for having a good employment rate of visitors as over 95 percent of visitors who are old enough to work in the state has one or more jobs. Another good benefit of living in Georgia is peace. The state is one of the most peaceful states in the United States.
California – California is the state with the second-highest minimum wage in the United States. The state has a minimum wage of 12 dollars per hour. Living in this state as an visitor is advantageous as the economy of the state is stable, and the employment rate is good. California has one of the best schools in the world; it is also the state with the highest population of international students in the United States which is the reason why it is one of the best states for visitors who plan to study in the United States.
Texas – even though Texas has a low minimum wage, it is still one of the best states for visitors in the United States. The state is the largest in the United States, and it is known for having a diversified cultural environment. The state is often regarded as the best state for visitors who want to learn new culture and probably new languages because a lot of foreign languages are spoken in the state. A good example of a popular foreign language in Texas is Spanish. According to statistics, 45 percent of people in Texas can communicate well in Spanish.