Oh! What nerves! Well, first of all, congratulations. Because if you’re reading this, it’s your turn very soon. The big day is coming. Maybe you have months left. Maybe you even have a year left. Maybe you will get married in spring (and in that case we recommend that you take a look at the advice we give you ) But, friend, time flies by, and beauty experts recommend getting ready when there are 365 days left for the link. It is not that you do not arrive on time if you have fewer days left. You are not lost! In fact, there are a thousand things you can do and we are going to tell you about them in this article!
1. Body treatments and weight loss before the wedding
A bride can and should do body treatments to prepare for her wedding from the moment she knows that she is going to get married. The treatments are adapted to the circumstances of the bride, from reducing weight and volume to improving the skin and edema of cellulite.
At 10 months (and until the last month before the wedding), the bride undergoes an initial protocol twice a week for the first three months and then once a week. If it is necessary to remove voluminous areas, the experts use a diet with the help of treatments that make us lose that weight more quickly, a volume that does not favor the figure of the bride. What is carried out are treatments that combine reduction and remodeling techniques. In the last month near the wedding, we did not focus on improving the skin with peeling and hydration treatments, the last treatment is always relaxing, hydrating, and stimulating with a bath of color.
2. A beauty plan for brides with mature skin
The Phenol Peeling for those future brides who have photoaged or pigmented skin or with marks as a result of acne. The Phenol Peeling achieves a rejuvenated and well-hydrated skin, with a correct secretion of fat and good consistency and luminosity, greater smoothness, and eliminates the most visible signs of aging. It is peeling100% effective but also very abrasive. The skin is very red and scabs form. The regeneration process can last three or four months depending on the rate of healing of each skin, so it is advisable to do it nine months before the wedding. On the other hand, it must be known that it is the only peeling that achieves facial rejuvenation without surgery since it is a peeling that reaches the deepest layers in the dermis than the rest of conventional peels. It is used to correct fine, medium, or deep wrinkles and sagging.
3. Prepare your smile for the big day
It’s not about wearing a pretty smile, you can make it perfect. The aesthetic dentists recommend that we start with the following treatments one year before the link:
- Long-term teeth whitening: The recommended technique combines both the dental whitening session in the clinic using LED light and the use of whitening products to finish at home. The result is visible after 3 or 4 sessions, it depends on the need for the enamel, and its effect can last up to 10 years.
- Dental bonding technique: aimed at enamels that are chipped, fractured, stained, broken, or to eliminate dental spaces (diastemas). This solution also manages to be aesthetic, since it achieves a color that stands out for its naturalness, and can only be done in just two quick sessions, so it will not require much advance.
- Aesthetic dental contouring: shaping technique to improve the imperfect shape of some teeth. With the treatment, a uniform and long-lasting appearance are achieved.
- Invisalign invisible orthodontics: consists of removable plastic splints that allow you to continue doing your life without almost noticing that you have them. On the wedding day, the aligners can be removed directly.
- Lingual brackets: they are placed on the inside of the teeth so it is a very discreet treatment. You could even get married without the treatment has finished, because they are not visible.