All you need to do is to enjoy this dish!
- 300 g flour
- 3 eggs
- 20ml of extra virgin olive oil
- 200g fresh mozzarella
- 100g minced gouda cheese
- 30g of Parmesan cheese
- 50g cream cheese
- 100g chopped California walnuts
- Parsley and walnut eyelash
- Fresh basil leaves
- 10 g California walnuts
- In a bowl, add the eggs and a drizzle of oil. Mix and add the flour. With a spoon, integrate well to form a dough. Remove from the bowl and knead until a smooth and homogeneous dough is left. Let stand 20 minutes, in a bowl, covered with a clean cloth.
- In a separate bowl, mix the mozzarella, gouda, Parmesan, chopped walnuts and cream cheese. Reserve.
- Roll out the dough very thin, 2mm thick, and form an elongated rectangle, about 15cm wide. On the rectangle, at the bottom, put piles of the cheese and nut filling and leave between one and the other 2 or 3cm of space. Close the rectangle by turning the part of the dough without filling towards the part that has the filling and cover it well, pressing with your hands so that there is no air between the filling. You can use a little water to make the dough stick better. Cut the ravioli and cook in plenty of boiling salted water for 30 seconds.
- In a frying pan, spread a tablespoon of the parsley pesto and add the ravioli, as they are removed from the pot with water. Give a heat stroke until all the ravioli are done cooking. If being Dora, the better. Serve with strawberry basil leaves and cracked walnuts.