Instagram blogging guidelines: How to create a top-notch content
Instagram, as a social network, was initially created with an emphasis on aesthetics. When posting to Instagram, you should pay attention to each element. Make a beautiful image, compose non-detachable text – become creative.
Creating qualitative content which will be at the same time beautiful and catchy – is always a headache. So, how to get followers (https://howsociable.com/buy-instagram-followers/) on Instagram and attractively convey your ideas? Instagram is a social network for aesthetes, bouncers, and curious people. Such motives largely determine the behavior of the audience and its expectations.
How to build a content strategy
- Choose the type of account. In this case, you should build on your inner feelings. What is closer to you: teach people, talk about yourself, or sell? It is worth considering what you do best. Take a piece of paper and label your choice as a heading.
- Form the content structure. Build on the type of account – choose a site for sale, draw up a profile accordingly, and write sales texts, but do not be too intrusive. If you flood the audience with selling posts and not tell stories, you will not be any different from other accounts. If you sell a little, you will get the feeling that you are not burning your own business. When you analyze the content plan, look at what posts were passing, and get rid of them.
Under the heading, describe an approximate structure: 20% of sales / 50% of information / 30% of entertainment posts.
- Determine accents. We know that a brand is not only colors and symbols. This is also what customers expect from us. Show your attitude in your posts. Do your customers know that you have a non-standard approach to business? Be creative about content creation. Write a few accents under your structure.
- Create a content plan for the coming week using the ideas for the articles described below.
Features of texts for Instagram
Be aware of technical limitations. The Instagram photo caption is limited to 2,000 characters with spaces, but you’ll have to “catch” the attention of subscribers from the first phrase because they will only see the first three lines under the photo. Besides, when the account collects a sizeable active audience, it will be inconvenient for them to leaf through the comments in search of a continuation of the post.
Ideas for selling posts
- Product Description. Write briefly, quickly, as if we are talking with a friend, but do not forget to hook customers:
- Identify key product benefits. They must be meaningful. The first few lines should hook. With the “short” Instagram format, this is especially true.
- Indicate the target audience. It must be recognizable. The purpose of the text is not just to sell but to sell to a specific category of consumers.
- Set the time frame during which the product will be on sale (if any).
- Indicate the price. We make the purchase convenient. The easier it is for a subscriber to find an analog, the less chance that he will spend time searching for prices in your account.
- Announcements of new products. Let your subscribers know if you plan to add goods or services to the assortment. Ask for the opinion of the audience, because you work for them. Adjust your proposal based on likes and comments.
- Reviews. Before you add a review, you can ask the buyer more questions. What exactly did you like? How was color, quality, delivery, taste, material appreciated? What knowledge have you gained? What would you like to change? By publishing a review according to all the rules, you will receive trust and additional interest in your products. Besides, this is one of the tools to combat objections. Post reviews regularly! Publish a review text and accompany it with your comment. What can I write? Tell us a little about the product and the customer. What did the client want? Was the order complicated? Did you complete it quickly? What is special about this product?
- Comparison of various products. Describe differences in target audiences. Which products are best suited for different consumer categories?
- Negative experience. How did you make a mistake, and how did you fix it? What helped to pull me together, admit the error, and take the right measures?
Personal Post Ideas
- Philosophical reasoning. It may be something about life – global and vital concerning your business. If you are conducting a “technical resource,” you can talk about how different techniques affect the mood of adolescents. Think about what would be interesting to know for your audience, internally probe the topic of banality. Do you have something to say? Did you think about this post through the prism of professional or life experience? If so, you can publish it – the text will be accessible to readers.
- Tell us about your attitude toward the product. Tell us how you use your products in work or life. What turns in life happened, thanks to your products?
- Talk about intrapersonal changes. It is not at all necessary to open the door to the soul and invite subscribers to stagnate there, but it is quite possible to reduce the distance between you and the customers through a personal story. Why are celebrity speeches for Harvard graduates so famous? Students hear that Joan Rowling, before becoming famous, stomped on the bottom, and Stephen Spielberg, for decades, could not make a successful film, and they see living people who have been tested by difficulties and have not broken. It is such people who have gone through challenges that I want to trust.
- References. Share the business literature that has shaped you as a specialist. Describe what precisely the book hooked you to and what life experience brought. Make a list of books to help your readers become better. Initially approach the creation of lists: use different periods for cataloging, make a list of “personal” assistants, and “professional” ones.
- Plans and dreams of company employees. Tell us what people who are side by side, dreaming about and how you helped to realize their dreams.
- Your mission. What do you carry with your presence in this world? What are your main goals and dreams?
- Attitude towards cooking. Like it or not, Instagram is about food.
- Travel. Tell us where you are traveling and for what purpose. Share useful life hacks. Tell us about your trips with a creative or professional use.
- Your rules and principles of life.
- Information about the internal components of the brand that find a personal response in you.