Those of us who are fans of Moroccanoil has long wanted to expand its body range (and include its wonderful argan oil, of course), to turn showering into a truly relaxing ritual. At last, the brand has decided to make it a reality and after having been testing it we can confirm that it is even better than we could imagine.
In addition to the key signature ingredient, argan oil rich in antioxidants, we find many other active ingredients such as hyaluronic acid, aloe vera and other vegetable butter to deeply nourish and hydrate.
The new line includes a body lotion, hand wash and shower gel, all available in Moroccanoil’s iconic fragrance, Fragrance Originale, as well as five new Moroccan-inspired olfactory creations:
- Fragrance Originale: iconic and memorable. The classic Moroccanoil scent combines spicy amber notes with sweet florals.
- Ambience de Plage: warm and invigorating. An exotic beach landscape with notes of gardenia petals and grated coconut.
- Ambre Noir : rich and seductive. A hot and spicy fragrance with notes of coastal amber, jasmine and white cardamom.
- Bergamote Fraîche: energizing and refreshing. The perfect balance between vibrant bergamot and balsamic mint.
- Oud Minéral: revitalizing and elegant. It evokes a walk along a Mediterranean beach, thanks to the sparkling touch of sea salt and smoked cedar wood.
- Spa du Maroc: exotic and addictive. A sensual creation inspired by a Moroccan spa, blending black currant absolute with wild patchouli and Zanzibar clove.
These products add to Moroccanoil’s current best-selling body range, which includes Moroccanoil Pure Argan Oil, Iridescent Body Oil, Dry Body Oil, Night Body Serum and Body Scrub, in addition to the recently relaunched Body Creams and Soufflés.
It is impossible not to talk about them without mentioning their incredible sensoriality and effectiveness in terms of hydration and softness, thanks to formulas enriched with the essential argan oil, together with other active ingredients such as shea, coconut and mango butter, vegetable squalane and hyaluronic acid. A luxury for the senses and for the skin that turns each moment of self-care into a true gift for the senses.
Although it is difficult to choose a favourite considering the number of products and their wonderful aromas, we recommend you start with the original shower gel, body lotion and night serum, we assure you that you will not regret it!