Egypt has always attracted tourists from all over the world. Though the middle-eastern crisis in the last decade has comparatively slowed down the tourism industry, things are again picking up pace in 2020. In fact many independent travel surveys are listing Egypt as one of the top destinations for travel lovers. Safety and security are the main concerns because of which tourists hesitate to plan a trip to this beautiful ancient country. But if you take necessary precautions and plan your trip with a trusted tour operator, your risks are minimized. There are several travel packages for Egypt that are offered by well-known tour operators which are designed specifically for the foreign tourists.
There are many Egypt Travel Packages that are specifically designed keeping in mind the prevailing situation in the country. While things on the ground are much better than what is mostly being represented in the media, it is always better to make safe decisions. Getting in touch with a tour operator who has multiple packages on offer is a wise decision. This way not only do you get to see Egypt properly but your safety also gets ensured.
There are many things to see in Egypt – primarily the Pyramids and River Nile. But there is simply so much more to see in this beautiful country that individually planning everything is nearly impossible. That’s why we have listed some of the best packages that cover the country wholesomely.
- Traditional Egypt Tour – If you want to travel to Egypt with the sole purpose of seeing its history firsthand, then a classical tour of the Great Pyramids of Giza is a must. Most of the traditional tours include in their itinerary other ancient Egyptian civilizations such as temple visits to Abu Simbel, Karnak, Luxor, Hatshepsut and Philae. In such tours you can chance upon the wonders of ancient Egypt, Greek and Roman architecture. Most of these packages are undertaken over the River Nile crossing ancient cities such as Cairo, Alexandria, Aswan and Luxor. If you want to visit all the ancient tourist attractions, it can take you up to 14 days.
- Cairo and Nile Tour Package– However if you do not have the luxury of time but want to squeeze in the best places to visit within a short time, the best thing to do is to choose a Cairo and Nile tour package. Cairo being the capital of the country and a very old city is a must visit destination. From its busy streets to its vibrant bazaars and its lip-smacking food, Cairo has a lot to offer to an enthusiastic mind. An additional Nile river cruise will not only help you see all the major attractions of the country but alsowill give you a chance to enjoy luxury cruise.
- Egyptian History Trail – If you are a history geek and want to visit the country to know more about the holy family’s move from Palestine to Egypt hundreds of years ago, you can book yourself an Egyptian History Trail package. These can be typically a week-long trail full of history covering cities of Cairo, Alexandria, Ismailia, St. Catherine, Suez, Assuit, Sogah and more. Most travel companies offer guided tours to these places. The guides are invariably well-read and educated with a strong historical base. You would enjoy your trip to Egypt with them.
- The Desert Trip –If you have only a couple of days for Egypt and want to cover the renowned deserts, a mini-desert trip should be ideal for you. In such packages, not only do you get to visit the Pyramids of Giza, but also other hidden and rather unknown pyramids at Saqqara. You then are taken to the amazing Bahariya Oasis, the Black Desert and the White Desert. Most of these trips start and end in Cairo.
- Luxury Packages – The ancient country of Egypt is today equipped with all modern facilities welcominginternational guests with open arms. If you are looking to spend a few luxuriousdays in the country, it is best to book yourself a luxury package which can include exclusive or combined trips to the pyramids, luxury cruise over the Nile and desert visits. From five-star accommodation to world-class food, you can enjoy almost everything here.
There is simply so much to see and learn in this beautiful country that if you do not plan your trip properly, you might miss out on many of its wonders. Contact a reliable travel and tour operator that offers Egypt Travel Packages to suit your needs and plan your next vacation right away!
Summary – In this write-up we take a look at some of the top travel packages to Egypt and what they have to offer to international tourists.