The real estate sector in Bangalore is experiencing a boom and recovering well from the impact of the pandemic. With growing salaries, the homeowner in India’s silicon valley is always on the lookout for luxury and spacious apartments. A recent residential complex – Adarsh Premia 3 and 4 BHK residences offer a life of refined luxury to a select few who understand the finer points of fine living. The residences are understated and well-defined, with life-enhancing features. The residences at Adarsh Premia are strategically located in Banashankari’s second stage, close to schools, colleges, hospitals, and the upcoming Metro.
Location Of The Project
Bangalore is notoriously known for being a city with bad traffic and poor infrastructure in some of the areas of the metropolitan. Thus, the location of the residence matters a lot in ensuring the residents have a peaceful time while commuting to and from the office, etc. Located in Kadirenahalli, Outer Ring Rd, of the Banashankari Stage locality, Adarsh Premia is located in-between many social and economic sectors.
Hospitals Near Adarsh Premia
- Sevakshetra Hospital
- AV Multi-speciality Hospital – Banashankari
- Excelcare Hospital
Schools Near Adarsh Premia
- Thrupti School
- Marigold School
- St Thomas English School
Metro station Near Adarsh Premia
- Banashankari Subway Station
- Jaya Prakash Nagar Subway Station
Best Aspects Of Project
The Adarsh Premia residential apartment complex is built keeping the priorities of the buyers in mind. The quality of the construction is the main focus of the residential project and many of the real estate experts in Bangalore believe that the Adarsh Premia is one of the most well-built luxury apartments residential complexes.
- RCC external core and beamless structure are seismic zone II compliant.
- The finish on the inside.
- All internal walls have been finished to a high standard.
- All apartments have imported marble in the living and dining areas.
- For unit type 4 A, imported marble is used in the family rooms.
- All bedrooms have engineered wood flooring.
- For a 1.2 m height, imported marble and marble dado in pooja (wherever applicable).
- In the kitchen, there are vitrified tiles.
- All toilets have ceramic tiles as a dado.
- In the powder room, ceramic tiles are used as a dado for a 1.5m height.
- Except for the domestic help’s toilet and the powder room, all toilets in 4 and 3 bedroom apartments have glass shower partitions.
- All showers have a single-lever shower mixer, and all washbasins have a single lever mixer, with the exception of the toilet for domestic help.
- All main, bedroom, kitchen, and toilet doors have engineered door frames and shutters.
- UPVC sliding doors from the living room to the balcony and from the bedroom to the balcony.
- Granite platform with single-bowl stainless steel sink and drainboard for a vegetable bowl.
- For a height of 0.6m above the platform, ceramic tiles are used as a dado.
- All flats and families of Unit “Type 4A” have one TV point in the living room and all bedrooms.
- Except for the domestic help’s room and the powder room, all toilets have a geyser.
- All toilets have exhaust fans.
- The power supply for 3 BHK and 4 BHK apartments will be 7 kW and 10 kW, respectively.
- Each apartment has a complete power backup.
List Of Amenities
There are numerous premium amenities in Adarsh Premia. Check them out below:
- Club House
- Meditation Area
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Court
- Community Centre
The table below can help you determine the price of 3 BHK flats in Adarsh Premia and the price of 4 BHK flats.
|Starting Price (in Rs.)
Since its inception in 1988, Adarsh has provided a safe haven for countless families. The Adarsh Group reputation is known for providing high-quality homes, offices, and hotels that improve customer lifestyles and happiness for generations. Make sure to check out the prices on NoBroker.in before booking your flat.