These are the kind of simple projects for the laziest and most inept of crafters. Even if you can barely operate a drill, you can do most of these projects — and in less than an hour.
1. Make a Sharpie Mug
2. Turn a T-Shirt into a Work-Out Tank
3. Ombre Nails with a Sponge
4. Use Bookends as Floating Bookshelves
5. Transfer a Photo onto a Slab of Wood
6. Make a Heart-Shaped Ring Out of Wire
7. Nail Polish Key Covers
So you can easily tell your keys apart.
8. Make a Travel Flat Iron Holder Out of a Pot Holder
9. Build a Bookshelf With Two Ladders and Planks of Wood
10. Create a Couch From Wooden Pallets
11. Or Make a Bike Rack out of Those Wooden Pallets
12. “Fireflies in a Jar” Night Lantern
13. Ramekins, Coffee Beans and Tea Lights
The warmth of the candles makes the coffee beans smell amazing.
14. Glitterize Anything With Mod Podge and Glitter
Mix the Mod Podge with glitter and paint it on stuff.
(Glitter wine glass source: The Sasse Life)
15. Turn Clothes Hangers Into Shoe Hangers
16. Screw Cheap Furniture Knobs Into Wood for a Necklace Holder
17. Use a Window Shutter as a Mail Holder
18. Stack PVC Pipe/Paint Cans as Shoe Storage
19. Make a Lamp Out of a Water Jug and a Headlamp
20. Wrap a Scarf to Make a Draped Skirt
21. Turn Inexpensive Frames Into Chalkboard Signs
Paint the frames, and then paint the glass with chalkboard paint.
22. Make a Stool Using Old Magazines, Two Belts, and a Pillow
23. Letter Bottles With a Hot Glue Gun
24. Sew Five Pillow Cases Together to Create a Body Pillow
25. Make a Braclet with String and Hexagonal Nuts
26. Glue Corks into a Picture Frame to Make a Bulletin Board
27. Fill a Mason Jar With Christmas Lights
28. No-Sew Pillow Cover