The boho style is the perfect result of a recipe that contains the right level of each ingredient: romanticism, comfort, and originality.
A boho woman has a very personal style despite being defined as a type of look since the characteristics that mark it are always unique in each person: creativity, freedom, relaxation, and their own rules.
We are talking about a woman who dares to mix colors, eras, styles, fabrics, accessories … Always with an organic and natural result but with a wild character.
How did the boho style come about?
How could it be otherwise, it was born in Paris by the hand of artists, intellectuals, and writers who did not hesitate to be inspired by the style of the nomadic gypsies who came from the Bohemian region to eastern Europe. Now you understand where the name comes from, right?
In the middle of the 19th century, the Romantics took the lead and in the sixties with the Vietnam War as the trigger, the hippie movement ended up completing a style that continues to this day. Who would have thought that Woodstock would end up at Coachella hand in hand with millennials?
How to get a boho look?
From Lookiero today we bring you five tips that will be the key! to get a boho look with style and success. Take note!
- Bet on rustic and artisan touches with pieces of yarn, denim, suede, or crochet. Patchwork and fringes are a bet that you can also take into account.
- Flowy and long cuts that bring movement to the free spirit of the boho look are always a good option. Skirts, dresses, overalls, blouses, and kimonos are key items.
- As for color, in the palette, we find from toasted-browns to indigo blue.
- The accessories cease to complement and become the linchpin: hats, bags, cowboy boots … the more exotic and authentic Better !, so make room in the suitcase and takes your trips for wardrobe.
- Garments with peasant, medieval, gypsy or even historicist touches are just perfect! We are talking about skirts, Thai sarongs, vintage uniform jackets and even ponchos, which combined with basic garments will give us spectacular looks!
How do you wear the boho style?
If even with all this information, you still have doubts about the boho style, read carefully, because it is time to reel off the true successes of this style and the errors in which you must never fall. Here we go!