Garlic prawns can be an option to snack on or as a first course on a more elaborate menu. It’s up to you!
If you want to look good with your guests, garlic prawns are an easy and quick dish to prepare and, above all, delicious. For the Christmas menu, it can be one of the options, both for a snack and as a first course for each diner. Below you will find the step-by-step and the ingredients you need to be the best Christmas host. Take note!
Time: Between 15 and 30 min.
Ingredients for 4 people
- 400 grams of prawns
- Half dried chili
- 100 milliliters of olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic
How to make garlic prawns step by step
- Step 1: Peel the prawns, remove the head, and do not forget to remove the intestines. To do it correctly, we recommend cutting the body of the shrimp.
- Step 2: Peel the garlic and cut it into thin slices.
- Step 3: Cut the chili into two or three pieces that are not too big.
- Step 4: Wash and chop the parsley.
- Step 5: Put a clay pot on the fire, add the oil and the garlic and chilies.
- Step 6: When you see that the garlic begins to brown, it is time to put the prawns in the casserole. Leave it for two minutes.
- Step 7: Remove the casserole from the heat and add the parsley.
- Step 8: To serve it correctly, we recommend doing it with the same casserole (be careful not to burn yourself) and it can be accompanied by a few toasts of bread.