Eat healthily became a trend. We are here not to affirm, but to share that the healthy way of living and eating is more than just a trend. The nutrients, the antioxidants, and the minerals that this food provides are truly impeccable. Our bodies depend on it, on that freshness on the first bite that makes you want more.
Taking care of your body, and treating it like a temple is a discipline. It is something that is built with constant care and devotion with every single bite. Eat healthy because it’s beneficial for your health, your beautiful mind, and your spirit.
Here we have found some delightful recipes that hopefully will inspire you to dive into cooking at home along with beautiful emotions. We will start with a salad witorangesge, cheese, and pistachios.
1. Salad with orange, cheese, and pistachios
Let’s start with this fresh and delicious salad that provides vitamin B1 and vitamin B6, vitamin E, riboflavin, and folic acid. It contains the “fuel” your body needs, and it will surely boost your immunity.
INGREDIENTS: 4 PEOPLE / 20 MIN
200 g of escarole
50 g of arugula (substitute escarole and arugula for whatever lettuce you have)
300 g of goat cheese roll (reduce calories with fresh cheese)
50 g of pistachios
5 tablespoons of virgin olive oil
1 tablespoon of sherry vinegar
1. Chop, wash and dry the escarole. Wash and dry the arugula.
2. Cun orange and a half into segments and remove the skin. Squeeze the remaining half to extract the juice.
3. Wash, dry, and chop the chives.
4. Peel and chop the pistachios.
5. Prepare the vinaigrette by mixing four tablespoons of oil with the vinegar, two tablespoons of orange juice, a pinch of salt, and two tablespoons of chopped chives.
6. Remove the rind from the goat cheese roll, cut the cheese into pieces, rub your hands with oil to form a ball, and coat them with the chopped pistachios.
7. Distribute the ingredients on the plates and dress with the vinaigrette.
2. Squid with vegetables
Go and grab some squid from the closest fresh fish market, or you can just buy frozen squids and have them cooked. What you should know about squid is that it is food low in mercury and when you cook it on a grill it turns out to be a paradise of flavors.
INGREDIENTS: 4 PEOPLE / 15 MINUTES
4 medium squid
1 spring onion
1/2 green pepper
1 clove of garlic
1 sprig of parsley
3 tablespoons soy sauce
4 tablespoons olive oil
1. Clean the vegetables and peel the carrots. Cut them into thin strips with a mandolin.
2. Peel the garlic and mince it.
3. Sauté the vegetables in 2 tablespoons of oil for 1 minute, stirring constantly with a wooden spoon. Add the garlic and soy sauce, sauté everything together for a few more seconds, remove and reserve.
3. Clean the squid, wash, and season with salt and pepper. Brown the squid in the remaining oil for 2 to 3 minutes on each side, until cooked through.
4. Divide the vegetables among 4 plates, add the squid and serve immediately, sprinkled with the washed and chopped parsley.