Healthy, plant-based diets are full of fiber, vitamins, minerals, and antioxidant compounds, so it is no surprise that they are linked with lower risk of heart disease, type 2 diabetes, and cancer. Plant-based proteins are just what they sound like: They’re vegetarian foods that are high in protein. It’s also important to remember that even grains (like quinoa and oats), plus vegetables help contribute to your daily amount of protein.
1. Sweet & Smokey Plant Based Fajitas (with Black Bean Lime Dip) by Emma from Coconut and Berries
2. Cali Style Pizza Bites with Homemade Cashew Cheese by Lexi (me) from Educating Earthlings!
3. Crunchy Tofu Chop by Sara from Sprouted Kitchen
4. High Protein Tortilla Pizzas by Angela from Oh She Glows
5. Summer Zoodle Glow Bowl by Shannon from The Glowing Fridge
6. Healthy Thai Coconut Quinoa Bowls by Lee from Fit Foodie Finds
7. Creamy Kale Salad with Chickpeas & Shallot by Dana from The Minimalist Baker
8. Sweet Potato Spaghetti with Chunky Lentil Sauce by Emilie from Emilie Eats
9. Blissed Out Thai Salad with Peanut Tempeh by Dana from The Minimalist Baker
10. Tofu Coconut Curry Noodles with Pineapple by Lexi (me) from Educating Earthlings!
11. Our Perfect Veggie Burger by Angela from Oh She Glows
12. Jerk Tofu & Pineapple Skewers by Emma from Coconut and Berries
13. Smokey Tempeh Tostadas with Mango Cabbage Slaw by Emilie from Emilie Eats
14. Greek Cucumber Tzatziki Glow Bowl by Shannon from The Glowing Fridge